I purchased The Abigail couch manufactured by Jonathan Louis. It was one of the most expensive couches in stock, but we spent the money because we wanted a quality product.

Within a few short months of purchasing it the cushions went flat. We contacted the warranty department and the sent out someone to look at them. They, living spaces decided they should have the manufacturer replace the cushions. I got the cushions on 7/18/2018 and they are already flat.

I called back Living Spaces and my couch is out of warranty...one month and 7 days to be exact. Apparently there is nothing that they can do. I asked about customer service to the client and they simply applied it is out of warranty there is nothing we can do. We have purchased thousands of dollars of furniture from Living Spaces and there is nothing that they can do.

I do not recommend you shop at Living Spaces, they do not sell quality furniture that can withstand even 1 year of use. The manufactures they use Jonathan Louis in my case are not quality either.

Again, the couch I purchased was the Abbigail (on the higher price side) made by Jonathan Louis. Do not buy it you will be disappointed and out of luck.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments